Become a Member of the National Aviary’s flock and enjoy FREE general admission, discounted Animal Encounters, specials on admission to National Aviary special events, and free or discounted admission to hundreds of zoos and botanical gardens across the country!Become a Member!
Join today through August 31st and receive 20% off of your membership using code 20 OFF.
Consider donating your discount back to the National Aviary to help support our vital efforts and care of more than 550 animals.
Members: Register for your Timed Ticket Entry Now:Register at the Member Portal Learn How to Log On to the Member Portal
No matter which membership level you choose, you will be able to take advantage of these great benefits:
- Free admission: Members will be able to reserve timed entry tickets free of charge.
- Discounted Animal Encounters: Members will receive a 10% discount on encounters throughout their membership. The discount cannot be applied to Animal Encounters originally booked prior to March closure.
- Additional exclusive discounts: Members enjoy a 10% discount on all National Aviary Gift Shop purchases, Member pricing on special events and programs throughout the year, and reduced admission at more than 300 participating zoos, aquariums, and botanical gardens nationwide.*
- Invitation to Member appreciation events.
- Member-only Tuesday Mornings: Members get exclusive access to the National Aviary from 9-11 am on Member-only Tuesday Mornings with free parking during this member-only block. During other times, parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis for a nominal fee. Proceeds from parking revenue will directly help the National Aviary to care for our birds during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- Subscriptions: Members receive a complimentary subscription to BirdCalls, the National Aviary’s seasonal publication, and Airmail, our e-newsletter.
- To become a Member, fill out our online application. Questions? Email email@example.com.
* Membership is not reciprocal with the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium.