Available to visitors at $99 per person
Member Price: $89.10
Includes General Admission
You can see a sloth daily at noon, except Tuesdays!
- In this memorable experience, participants will have the unique opportunity to watch our resident artist and sloth ambassador, Valentino, engage his senses by creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece for each participant to take home—pick your own color palette!
- Learn all about the Linnaeus’s Two-toed Sloth, an amazing rainforest species
- Listen to some of Valentino’s personal stories directly from our expert staff as you take photos of this amazing experience
- Take home your finished portrait and hang it in a place of pride
Learn more about the Sloth Painting Experience here!
- Each animal encounter is limited in size to allow for a personal experience and to provide ample space between participant groups.
- Seating is separated by 6 feet for individuals and families not in the same group.
- Staff will wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Guests are also required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer before and after any animal interactions.
- The National Aviary is performing frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the day.