Get up close to a Linnaeus’s Two-toed Sloth!
Available to visitors at $99 per person
Member Price: $89.10 per person
Includes General Admission
You can meet a sloth up close daily, except Tuesdays, at 9:30 a.m.!
- Learn all about this popular animal from a National Aviary expert—from a sloth’s favorite foods to how much time they spend upside down!
- Delight in the sights as Valentino or Vivien the sloth make a grand entrance, climbing onto a specially-designed branch right in front of you.
- Hand feed the sloth one of their favorite foods, like sweet potato.
- Touch the sloth’s soft fur.
- Ask whatever questions are on your mind as you learn about sloths in the wild and the importance of rainforest conservation.
- Be sure to document the experience by having your family member or friend snap a photo of you with the sloth; or grab a selfie!
- Each Animal Encounter is limited in size to allow for a personal experience and to provide ample space between participant groups.
- Seating is separated by 6 feet for individuals and families not in the same group.
- Staff will wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests are also required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer before and after any animal interactions.
- The National Aviary is performing frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the day.
Book a Sloth Painting to make the ultimate Sloth Lovers Experience!
- This one-of-a-kind experience is designed for those ages 3 and up. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years of age.
- At the National Aviary, we give our animals the choice to participate in interactive experiences with caring guests, like you! If our animal ambassador needs a day of rest, we will contact you to reschedule your encounter, as the comfort and safety of our animals and our guests is always our top priority. Thank you for understanding!
Email email@example.com or call 412-258-9445 for more information or with questions.