A Meal Meant for Love Birds
Valentine’s Day Brunch I Sunday, February 12 I Seatings at 11 am and 12:30 pm I The Garden Room at the National Aviary
Valentine’s Day Menu
Enjoy Potomac Bakery’s Favorites for Lovers including fresh fruit, Challah with cream cheese and jam, coffee, tea, juice, and milk
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
- BBQ Ham Off the Bone
- Texas Sage Links
- Mardi Gras is Near Cajun Andouille
- Crisp Potato Pancake Minis
- Artisan Butternut Ravioli (with Arugula in Frangelico Cream)
- Mardi Gras for Lovers Salmon Étouffée
- Firecracker Chicken & Waffles
- Jamaican Jackfruit Enchiladas
Add-on Signature, Seasonal Brunch cocktails!
Bloody Mary $9
Tito’s vodka, served with celery, olives, and candied bacon
Raw Bar Mary $15
Tito’s vodka, served celery, olives, and 3 jumbo Gulf shrimp
Not Your Average Screwdriver $9
Choice of Absolute or Tito’s vodka, served with fresh fruit skewer
Valentine’s Sparkling Sangria $8
Vodka, fresh berries, cranberry juice, and sparkling rosé
Kiss Me Kir Royale $9
Champagne, crème de cassis, and fresh berries
Other Brunch Dates:
- Sunday, March 19: Spring Brunch — Registration now open!
- Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch — Registration now open!
- Sunday, May 14: Mother’s Day Brunch — Registration now open!
- Sunday, June 18: Father’s Day BBQ Brunch —Registration coming soon!