Experience a world of birds at the National Aviary, and host your special event at our pefectly unique venue. Your guests will cherish an evening spent amidst our blossiming rose garden, peering at the starts through the glass-domed Atrium, or strolling through the free-flight exhibits and mingling with our fine, feathered friends.
The National Aviary is the perfect, unique site for:
- Corporate Functions
- Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
- Cocktail Receptions
- Holiday Parties
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- and more!
For special Event and Facility Rental infomormation, or to schedule an appointment to view the National Aviary, please contact Katie Phillips, Facility Rentals and Group Sales Manager at 412-258-9436 or by email:Katie.Phillips@Aviary.org
All Rental Fees Include:
- Access to select Aviary exhibits, including the free-flight Wetlands, Grasslands and Penguin Point.
- 60" table rounds, 6' and 8' banquet tables and seating set up prior to your arrival
- Complimentary parking in our 65-space lot, Security guards, event supervisor, animal trainers and maintenance services.
- Guests totals about 250 require additional secuirty at the renter's expense
- The National Aviary does not permit the following either inside the facility or under the Rose Garden Tent: candles/votives, open flames, balloons, birdseed/rice tosses, glow toys (sticks, necklaces, bracelets, etc), straws/stirrers or pets.
-Alcohol service not permitted during business hours of 10am-5pm