Experience a world of birds at the National Aviary, and host your special event at our perfectly unique venue. Your guests will cherish an evening spent amidst our blossoming rose garden, peering at the starts through the glass-domed Atrium, or strolling through the free-flight exhibits and mingling with our fine, feathered friends. The National Aviary is a unique Pittsburgh event venue, with unique and flexible event spaces, perfect for:
- Wedding receptions, with a beautiful garden or tropical wedding ceremony
- An easy-to-plan holiday party for any type of company that will make you look like a star
- Corporate events from a client reception or happy hour, to a dinner party, breakfast meeting, or awards presentation. Corporate events at the National Aviary will stand apart from the rest!
- A convention kick-off party at a national attraction
- A one-of-a-kind graduation party
- A perfectly themed baby shower or bridal shower
- Entertaining alumni events
- A class reunion everyone will want to attend
- A memorable family reunion destination
- An anniversary party or milestone birthday party that will be talked about for years to come
- Hosting your fundraiser or special event gala
- Bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs
For special Event and Facility Rental information, or to schedule an appointment to view the National Aviary, please contact Lauren Keiser, Events Coordinator at 412-258-9436 or by email: Lauren.Keiser@aviary.org
All Rental Fees Include:
- Access to select Aviary exhibits, including the free-flight Wetlands, Grasslands and Penguin Point.
- 60" table rounds, 6' and 8' banquet tables and seating set up prior to your arrival
- Complimentary parking in our 65-space lot, Security guards, event supervisor, animal trainers and maintenance services.
- Guests totals about 250 require additional security at the renter's expense
- The National Aviary does not permit the following either inside the facility or under the Rose Garden Tent: candles/votives, open flames, balloons, birdseed/rice tosses, glow toys (sticks, necklaces, bracelets, etc), straws/stirrers or pets.
-Alcohol service not permitted during business hours of 10am-5pm