Your little one will be amazed at how close they can get to this pint-sized tropical bird!
Available to Visitors at $33 per person
Member Price: $29.70 per person
Includes General Admission
Ages 6 and Under
Offered daily at 10:30 AM, except Tuesdays
- Get up close to these colorful birds in this interactive experience.
- What bird has one of the most recognizable beaks? A toucan! Talk with a National Aviary expert to learn all about toucans and the amazing ways that they can use their beaks as tools.
- Participate in interactive activities and enjoy a story about toucans.
- Get up close to one of the smaller species of toucans – an aracari!
- Take photos and videos to document this memorable experience that’s perfect for the whole family!
- This encounter is open for all ages; however, it was created with young toucan lovers in mind. Our team recommends this experience for children under 6 years old and their families. All children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At the National Aviary, we give our animals the choice to participate in interactive experiences with caring guests, like you! If our animal ambassador needs a day of rest, we will contact you to reschedule your encounter. The comfort and safety of our animals and our guests is always our top priority. Thank you for understanding!
- Each animal encounter is limited in size to allow for a personal experience and to provide ample space between participant groups.
- Seating is separated by 6 feet for individuals and families not in the same group.
- The National Aviary is performing frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the day.
- Please visit our COVID Information Page for policy updates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-258-9445 for more information or with questions.