New! Watch in wonder as your little one meets a real owl!
$30 per person
Includes General Admission
This unique opportunity is offered daily at 10:00 am
- Learn all about what makes owls so unique, from their uncanny ability to turn their heads almost all the way around, to their exceptional eye sight, and silent flight.
- Play games and enjoy a story about owls!
- See a real owl up close!
- Ask anything – curiosity is encouraged in this interactive encounter.
- Learn how you can help protect owls in the wild.
- Each animal encounter is limited in size to allow for a personal experience and to provide ample space between participant groups.
- Seating is separated by 6 feet for individuals and families not in the same group.
- Staff will wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Guests are also required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- The National Aviary is performing frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-258-9445 for more information or with questions.
- This encounter is open to all ages as it was created with young penguin lovers in mind – our team recommends this experience for children under 6 years old. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At the National Aviary, we give our animals the choice to participate in interactive experiences with caring guests, like you! Please provide your contact information when booking your encounter. If our animal ambassador needs a day of rest, we will contact you to reschedule your encounter. The comfort and safety of our animals and our guests is always our top priority. Thank you for understanding!
Give a hoot this fall and support the National Aviary’s mission by purchasing one or more of our owl-themed shirts, available in a variety of styles and sizes, including kids!Buy Now