- This event has passed.
Season’s Greetings Saturdays
December 5, 2020 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bring good tidings and cheer to the National Aviary this December for Season’s Greetings Saturdays | Included with Admission
Bring your kids to visit the National Aviary and enjoy festive holiday fun with enhanced safety protocols!
- What will you ask Santa for? Families can write and mail their letter to Santa in our North Pole-approved mailbox.
- Holiday Meet and Greet, as you get the opportunity to meet a bird while listening to bird-themed carols!
- Make your own fun, complete a pre-packaged holiday craft kit of a paper ornament!
- Say Cheese and bring your smiles as you snap a photo in front of our decorative holiday backdrop!
- Warm up with hot chocolate, available for purchase.
Enjoy letters to Santa, paper ornament crafts, and our festive backdrop between 10 am and 4 pm! Get the opportunity to meet and greet a bird at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 4:00pm!
Dates: Saturday December 5, Saturday December 12, and Saturday December 19 between 10 am and 4 pm; we recommend that you purchase timed entry tickets in advance!
Enhanced Safety Protocols
Timed tickets for limited capacity, mask requirements, frequent disinfection of surfaces, and physical distancing will help put families at ease as they enjoy seasonal festivities.
In The News
At the National Aviary, families can enjoy friends of the feathered variety.Read More »
Hike, Bike, Explore, and Support the National Aviary Hike-A-Thon Presented by UPMC Health Plan | National Aviary News
Registration is now open for the first National Aviary Hike-A-Thon Presented by UPMC Health Plan!Read More »
Plan to spend the day at the National Aviary on April 24, when the schedule is jam-packed with Earth Day fun from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.Read More »
The National Aviary in Pittsburgh welcomed its newest penguin in January. The chick is the first offspring of parents Buddy and Holly.Read More »
By supporting the National Aviary and its work, Pittsburghers never have to leave town to take part in conservation programs that are saving birds all over the world.Read More »