Corporate donors will find many ways to support the National Aviary. We can customize your sponsorship to meet your company's needs. Here are just a few ways you can support our cause while also receiving tailored marketing benefits. Please contact our Director of Development for more information:
We have officially launched exhibit sponsorship opportunities and now welcome corporate donors to support an exhibit at the National Aviary. We have 18 exhibits currently available to sponsor. Sponsorships range from $10,000-$50,000. Here is a sampling of some of the available exhibits:
- Avian Care Center
- Eagle Hallway
- Learning Center
- Rose Garden
- Tropical Forest
Weekend Event Sponsorship
Event sponsorships range from $2,500 - $7,500 and include print, billboard, radio, and internet impressions. We currently have the following opportunities for 2014:
- FEBRUARY 14, Love Birds?: Whether you are a pair of love birds, a flock of party animals, or flying somewhere in between, the National Aviary is the place to be on Valentine’s Day.
- FEBRUARY 15-17, Flamingo Fest: Over 800 guests per day visit us during this popular 3-day weekend of flamingos, flamingos, and more flamingos!
- MARCH 8, Pumpkin’s Birthday Party: Visitors help us celebrate Pumpkin’s 1st Birthday. She’s a Eurasian Eagle Owl and one of our most popular birds.
- MARCH 22-23, Spring Quacktacular: Our 18 new ducks will strut their stuff and introduce themselves to the world. Visitors can join our famous rubber ducky launch at Penguin Point.
- APRIL 12-13, 18-20, Eggstravaganza!: Partner with us for five days of Easter-related activities, like our popular photos with the Easter Bunny and egg hunts in our beautiful rose garden.
- May 10, Unfeathered: Our unfeathered friends need some love, too. We will celebrate our sloth, rodents, and bats this weekend with interactive activities.
- JULY 4-6, Eagles of the World: We celebrate these majestic birds of prey and educate our guests about the 60 eagle species, as well as take a field trip for local bald eagle spotting.
- JULY 12, Night in the Tropics: Sponsorship information will be available soon for our flagship social event of the summer!
- AUGUST 9-10, Vulture Weekend: Known as nature’s clean up crew, our vultures will take center stage. This weekend is a fan favorite and includes a scavenger hunt.
- **SOLD** SEPTEMBER 6-7, Down Under—Kookaburra: Many of our species reign from Australia, including our crowd favorite “Giggles,” a laughing Kookaburra.
- SEPTEMBER 27-28, Parade of Penguins: Visitors will experience unique encounters with our very own 18 African Penguins. We’ll also host Penguin Parades daily.
- October 18 & 25, Owl-O-Ween: This event gets bigger and better each year! Guests hoot around in costume and participate in Halloween-themed activities, complimented by special owl appearances.
- NOVEMBER 29, DECEMBER 6, 13, 20, Photos with Santa: Families far and wide flock to the National Aviary to get their picture with Santa and his feathered guests.
Shows and Feedings
With 140,000+ visitors per year, most of our visitors take advantage of attending our professional shows and interactive feedings. For $5,000-$50,000, your company can be the presenting sponsor, which includes your name in our map/program, mention during each show, select external marketing, and private VIP access to share with your clients or employees.
Available Shows and Feedings:
- Aviary A La Cart **SOLD**
- Bat Feeding (year round)
- Little Peepers (year round)
- Lories Feeding **SOLD**
- Meet a Patient (year round)
- Penguin Feeding ** SOLD**
- New Outdoor Flight Show (Summer 2014)
- Talons! (January - November 2014)
- Tropical Forest Feeding **SOLD**
- Wetlands Feeding (year round)
Education and Outreach Sponsorships
We have 12 professional educators on staff to conduct on-site education and off-site outreach to thousands of children and adults each year. Companies who sponsor these important learning experiences will receive logo recognition during each program, including the take-home handout to all participants. Opportunities range from $5,000-$25,000.
- On-Site Education: From September 2012-August 2013, 9,680 children and adults attended one of 222 programs right here in our Learning Center. It is a great place to showcase your support.
- Outreach Programs (Pre-K to Grade 12): From September 2012-August 2013, 6,616 children attended one of the outreach programs we conducted at 125 schools and organizations. And the numbers keep growing!
- Family Classes: We offer special classes for the entire family, like Penguin Paintings, Photo Safaris, Flying Wild, Positive Parroting, and more. It's the perfect oportunity to show families you also support a cause that is important to them.
- Summer Camps: These unique summer camps give kids the chance to learn hands-on with instructors for the experience of a lifetime!
- Holiday Camps: When the weather is frightful, people gather inside our warm Learning Center and cozy up with our birds for creative learning and a one-of-a-kind holiday camp.
The best way to learn more about what we have to offer is to come in for a personal tour and see for yourself. Please contact our Director of Development, Desiree Wienand, to schedule: 412-258-9429.