Corporate donors will find many ways to support the National Aviary. We can customize your sponsorship to meet your company's needs. Here are just a few ways you can support our cause while also receiving tailored marketing benefits. Please contact our Development Department for more information:
We have officially launched exhibit sponsorship opportunities and now welcome corporate donors to support an exhibit at the National Aviary. We have 18 exhibits currently available to sponsor. Sponsorships range from $10,000-$50,000. Here is a sampling of some of the available exhibits:
- Avian Care Center
- Eagle Hallway
- Learning Center
- Rose Garden
- Tropical Forest
Weekend Event Sponsorship
Event sponsorships range from $2,500 - $7,500 and include print, billboard, radio, and internet impressions.
Shows and Feedings
With 140,000+ visitors per year, most of our visitors take advantage of attending our professional shows and interactive feedings. For $5,000-$50,000, your company can be the presenting sponsor, which includes your name in our map/program, mention during each show, select external marketing, and private VIP access to share with your clients or employees.
Available Shows and Feedings:
- NEW! Holiday Show November 2015-January 2016- inquire for more information
- Aviary A La Cart
- Bat Feeding (year round)
- Little Peepers (year round)
- Lories Feeding
- Meet a Patient (year round)
- Penguin Feeding
- Outdoor Flight Show (Summer 2016)
- Talons! (January - November 2016)
- Tropical Forest Feeding
- Wetlands Feeding (year round)
Education and Outreach Sponsorships
We have 12 professional educators on staff to conduct on-site education and off-site outreach to thousands of children and adults each year. Companies who sponsor these important learning experiences will receive logo recognition during each program, including the take-home handout to all participants. Opportunities range from $5,000-$25,000.
- On-Site Education: From September 2012-August 2013, 9,680 children and adults attended one of 222 programs right here in our Learning Center. It is a great place to showcase your support.
- Outreach Programs (Pre-K to Grade 12): From September 2012-August 2013, 6,616 children attended one of the outreach programs we conducted at 125 schools and organizations. And the numbers keep growing!
- Family Classes: We offer special classes for the entire family, like Penguin Paintings, Photo Safaris, Flying Wild, Positive Parroting, and more. It's the perfect oportunity to show families you also support a cause that is important to them.
- Summer Camps: These unique summer camps give kids the chance to learn hands-on with instructors for the experience of a lifetime!
- Holiday Camps: When the weather is frightful, people gather inside our warm Learning Center and cozy up with our birds for creative learning and a one-of-a-kind holiday camp.
The best way to learn more about what we have to offer is to come in for a personal tour and see for yourself. Please contact our Development Department to schedule: 412-258-9429.